Chasing the Sunset

"Last but not least" NYC four.

The last full day of our adventure included Chelsea Market, Kleinfields, Dash, cupcakes, and Le Miserables.

My mother, my sister, and I first ventured out to the subway because we thought we could do it all on our own. If you're from the South, figuring out the subway system takes time. We were lost for fifteen minutes, but we finally found our way to a part of New York called Soho.

Our first visit was Chelsea Market and it was interesting. Definitely something I've never been to before. It's literally like an underground market. We bought cupcakes, coffee, jelly, and Thai food.

Next, my sister is a huge Kleinfields fan (Say Yes to the Dress) so we headed to see the bridal shop. Lucky for her, Randy was actually there filming an episode. We couldn't take pictures or walk into the area with the dresses, but she got to see him and she was extremely happy.

After Kleinfields, we walked to the Kardashian's Dash store which was a definite let down. A lot smaller than I thought it was going to be and there weren't that many pieces to choose from.

My night ended with Le Miserables broadway play and it was by far the best thing about the trip. It was a tear jerker to say the least, but I wouldn't have had it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment